The Yoga Programmes at Ananda help you cultivate the ancient discipline of yogic practices to recharge yourself by enhancing clarity of thought. Every aspect of your mind, body and soul achieves a heightened sense of balance. The comprehensive programmes of 7 and 14 nights focus on yoga’s therapeutic process with the objective of achieving a particular physiological, psychological or spiritual goal.
Intro to Yoga: 5 Nights
Holistic Yoga: 5, 7, 14, 21 Nights
Ananda in the Himalayas now offers a seamless luxury travel experience right from the moment you first land in India till your journey back home.
Stay in our luxury partner hotels in New Delhi if you would like to explore the city at leisure to soak in the history and culture of Delhi or at Gurgaon for a quick overnight or day transit. Whether on your way to Ananda or on your return, we will be able to arrange luxury accommodation at special rates exclusive to Ananda’s guests.
On arrival in Delhi , if you are booked at any of our partner hotels you will be received at the Airport by the hotel representative and escorted to your transport. Transfers to the hotel can be arranged if you require, again at special rates. And if you require a quick transfer direct from the International Airport to the Domestic airport to connect to Ananda or to the Delhi Railway station, this can be arranged as well.
Standard Package Inclusions
- All ‘Spa Program’ inclusions as listed above
- Individual Wellness Consultation; Ayurvedic Consultation (where required)
- Personal Fitness Consultation, Fitness Test and Body composition analysis where required
- Ongoing progress checks with Doctor and Spa consultants
- Detailed debrief session and lifestyle consultation and counseling session
- Ananda Rejuvenation Spa Cuisine meals (breakfast/ lunch/ dinner), per night per person
- Morning Wake Up signature tea and fresh fruit bowl provided every day
- Scheduled wellness activities: Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Vedanta talks, Fitness, Cooking demonstrations, and weekly trek
- Daily use of the Hydrotherapy facilities: Steam, Sauna, Chill Plunge Pool, and Kneipp Hydrotherapy Foot Bath