Welcome to Amazing Thailand!
Located in the center of Southeast Asia, Thailand is truly at the heart of the region. Looking
over a map of Thailand will reveal a country whose borders form the rough shape of an
elephant’s head: the head and ears forming the mostly landlocked northern and eastern
provinces and the trunk extending down the Malaysian peninsula between the Andaman Sea and
the Gulf of Thailand.
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES:
- Return economy class Air fare with taxes ex- Delhi.
- 03 Night Hotel Accommodation at Pattaya.
- 1 night in Hotel accommodation in Bangkok.
- All meals as per the above Itinerary.
- On arrival Thailand tourist visa.
- Coral island tour by speed boat, Alcazar Show with entrance ticket.
- Nong Nooch village with entrance ticket.
- Shopping drop in Bangkok. Gem gallery visit. 2×500 ml water per person per day.
- Services of local English speaking Tour Guide.
- All Transfers by Private air conditioned Coach.
- 4 Lunches and 3 Dinners at the local Indian restaurant. Overseas insurance of all delegates
Note :- If Thailand tourist visa will apply from India charges would be extra (Company documents
will be required)
(Early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability and hotel discretion and can’t be
PACKAGE COST EXCLUDES:
- 5% GST Tax.
- Cost of extension of the validity of the package.
- Porter age, tips, laundry, additional wines requirements, mineral water, telephone charges, optional tours and all items of personal nature & also food and drinks not forming part of the itinerary.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the “inclusions” box.
- Any sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary attached.
- Tips/gratuities to tour managers, drivers, and local guides, passports, visa, baggage and personal insurance; beverages and food not listed under inclusions of the package (these items are billed to you before leaving the hotel/restaurant); and all other items of personal nature.
Note: These rates are based on the current available Air fare, any increase in fare will be
applicable on the package cost.