Trekking to the Himalayas in India is an experience of a lifetime and a mélange of adventure and self-realization! You’ll not only discover some beautiful places, but you will rediscover yourself amidst the beauty of the majestic Himalayan ranges! Just remember it’s not about the mountain we conquer, but ourselves. Every mountain is reachable if you just keep walking towards it. If your passion starts with adventure and trekking then this is the best way to get away from all that stress of the noisy cities. Take the adventure of trekking to Sar Pass, a place that offers eternal beauty, tranquility and adventure.
Take in the beauty of enchanting vistas of Kasol and start walking towards Grahan Village through verdant forest! Next day, the steeper trail into the forest will take you to the Nagaru Campsite. The enthralling views of Parvati Valley will leave you breathless. An early morning trek via Biskeri Thatch will take you to the magical Sar pass!
- Accommodation – From day 01 to day 05, stay is provided in 3 sharing tents . Toilet tents are pitched at every
- ampsite. Bathing facility will be available only at base camp.
- Meals – Veg/Jain food from day 01 breakfast to day 06 Breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday.
- Sleeping bag and sleeping mats.
- Gaiters: to protect shoes from snow.
- Trekking Stick: Wooden trekking stick is provided.
- Professional and Certified guides.
- Forest permission/camping charges.
- Transportaton to and from Barshaini
- Availibility of portable oxygen cylinder
- 5% GST
- Transportation to reach Kasol
- Travel insurance
- No Airfare or transportation or extra over and above the expedition
- Cost incured due to any Emergency
- Personal Porter Charges
- Bottled water.
- Any personal expense.
- Cost escalation due to change in itinerary Natural reason of unforeseen conditions like Landslides, Road Blockage, Bad Weather, Social or Political Unrest, Strikes, sudden shut down of any govt office etc
Maximum Altitude :- 13800 Feet
Best Time to Go :- May to October
Region :- Shivalik ranges, Himachal Pradesh
Total Trekking Distance :- Apprx 50 Kms
Things To Carry:-
- Woollen clothes/Jackets/Windcheater.
- Socks(2-3 pairs).
- Thermal wear(1-2 pairs).
- Trekking shoes.
- Normal gloves/snow gloves.
- Sun glasses/goggles.
- Lunch box, water bottle, spoon.
- Sunscreen lotion.
- Personal medication.
- Torch and batteries.
- Normal bags (to carry small stuffs)
- ORS /dry fruits.
- Trekkers are requested to bring their entire luggage in a rucksack only
- Good trekking shoes are a must
- Thermal inner wear for night
- Extra pair of socks
- Torch/ head torch is necessary
- Separate tents for male and female
- Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited
- Buying drugs or any illegal material is strictly prohibited, the participant will be detained and handed over to government authority.
- Instructions from Guide should be strictly followed.