Flavours of Kerala
Flavours of Kerala
KERALA: The god’s own country is one of the major tourist attraction as well as the best honeymoon destination in India. The land of God, Kerala is believed to be a gift of the Arabian Sea. The pride of Kerala are Gorgeous and Exotic Beaches, Breathtaking hill Stations, Enchanting Waterfalls, Beautiful lagoons, Meandering rivers and Amazing natural scenarios. These colors are made Kerala as a land of beauty and paradise on earth. Kerala is also famous for its Ayurvedic treatments, high mountains, gorges and deep-cut valley, lush and evergreen rain forest and coconuts water and oil and foods items. Kerala houseboats are first and best preference of the tourist to enjoy their moments in beautiful lakes of Kerala. The ldukki dam is the first Indian arch dam in Periyar river Kerala and the largest arch dam in Asia. Shopping, museums and markets are also best way to explore Kerala. Follow to visit some of the Best Place in Kerala.
Flavours Of Kerala
7 Days 6 Nights
*Price Per Person.
- Two Nights Accommodation in Munnar.
- One Night Accommodation in Thekkady.
- One Night Accommodation in Houseboat in Alleppey.
- Two Nights Accommodation in Kovalam.
- Meals as per the itinerary.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary by air conditioned vehicle (air conditioning will not be operational on hills) on Private Basis.
- Airfare / Railfare.
- Government GST of 5%.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Video and Camera permits.
- Porterage at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine, etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc.
- Early check in & late check out at the hotels.
- Any compulsory supplement during the stay.
- Any other services not specified above.
- All prices are per person in Indian Rupees based on min 2 Adults travelling together.
- For extra person, mattress will be provided not bed at all places.
- Confirmation of Hotels car hire and services are subject to availability is subject to availability.
- All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- Room category in all packages is the Base Category.
- Package is not valid during high season, festive period / peak period.
- Vehicle will be given Point to Point as per itinerary & not on Disposal Basis.
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination.
- All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specifed.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
- Standard Check-in time 12:00 hrs – 14:00 hrs and Check-out time 10:00hrs – 12:00 hrs (Noon) as per the hotel policy.
Recommend Tour Packages
4N/5D Start From INR 1,65,000/-
: syntax error, unexpected ')' in /home/irlxvopvtgnc/public_html/wp-content/themes/travelkit/footer.php(1) : eval()'d code
on line 1