Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper- filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
- Date of Travel: September
- No of Pax: 10 Adults
- Hubs: New Delhi
- Duration of Stay: 03 Nights & 04 Days
- Hotel: 4*
Flight details:- Ex New Delhi
Package Cost Includes:-
- Return economy class Air fare with taxes.
- 03 Night Hotel Accommodation with 3 buffet breakfast in Dubai.
- All meals as per the above Itinerary.
- Desert Safari with Cocktail Dinner with snacks, belly dance performance, Heena, camel ride.
- Bollywood Park Dubai Entry.
- Ferrari World bronze class entry with grand mosque visit.
- Half Day city Tour.
- Burj Khalifa visit (Non Peak Hours).
- Shopping Drop.
- All Transfers by Private air conditioned Coach.
- All meals as per the itinerary in Indian Restaurant.
- 1 Gala Dinner at the Hotel with 2 Veg and 2 Non Veg Snacks, Indian Music and Red Label, Soda, Soft drinks, ICE and drinking water for 2 hrs.
- Overseas insurance of all delegates Below 60 Years.
- Dubai Visa with OTB.
- 2 X 500 ML water bottles during sightseeing and Transfers.
NOTE: We need immediate confirmation to provide the suggested price. Currently we are not holding any airfare.
Airfare is dynamic in nature and can change without prior information.
International Hotel Check-in / out time
Check-in Time : 1500 hrs Check-out Time: 1100 hrs
(Early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability and hotel discretion and can’t be guaranteed)
Package Cost Excludes:-
- 5% Goods & Service Tax.
- Cost of extension of the validity of the.
- Porter age, tips, laundry, additional wines requirements, mineral water, telephone charges, optional tours and all items of personal nature & also food and drinks not forming part of the.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the “inclusions”.
- Any sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips/gratuities to tour managers, drivers, and local guides, passports, visa, baggage and personal insurance; beverages and food not listed under inclusions of the package (these items are billed to you before leaving the hotel/restaurant); and all other items of personal.