Antarctica is the most pristine region in the world, and indeed the White Continent – and of course, allows you to get a stamp of the 7th continent on your passport!
Do note that these regions are often booked 6 months to a year in advance, so we always recommend our guests to plan ahead to get a choice of preferred dates and cabins. Cruise price includes All meals, accommodation in the cabin booked, shore excursions on zodiac cruise, etc. In addition to the cruise cost, you would need to consider the cost of airfare to Ushuaia, Argentina (typically around Rs. 120,000 to 140,000 on economy class), visas processing fee for Argentina ( Visa is Gratis), and cost of possible stay at hotel in Buenos Aires due to flight connections (in case connecting flights are not matching).
Antarctica can be visited between Nov-Mar every year. Client usually book very early (to get their choice of cabins – either the best, or the cheapest) You may need to purchase additional outdoor clothing. We include the official parka in the cost of your expedition and you can loan you waterproof boots on the ship.
Fares in USD
Prices are per person on twin sharing except in Triple Cabins
|Falklands, South Georgia & Antarctica||HSK||02-Nov-19||22-Nov-19||21||Sold Out||Limited||Sold Out||Sold Out||Sold Out||$21,995||Limited||Sold Out|
|Antarctic Peninsula Express||ISK||18-Dec-19||28-Dec-19||11||Limited||$11,495||$13,495||$14,395||Limited||$15,495||$16,995||Limited|
|Antarctic Peninsula Express||ISK||27-Dec-19||06-Jan-20||11||Sold Out|
|Antarctic Peninsula||HSK||07-Jan-20||18-Jan-20||12||Sold Out||$12,995||Limited||$15,495||Limited||Limited||$19,595||Limited|
|Antarctic Peninsula Express||HSK||17-Jan-20||27-Jan-20||11||Sold Out||$11,495||$13,495||$13,995||Sold Out||Limited||$16,995||Limited|
|Falklands, South Georgia & Antarctica||ISK||23-Jan-20||11-Feb-20||20||Limited||$21,795||$23,995||$25,595||Limited||$27,995||Limited||Sold Out|
|Chinese New Year in Antarctica||HSK||26-Jan-20||05-Feb-20||11||$||$11,495||$13,495||$13,995||Limited||$15,495||$16,995||Limited|
|Antarctic Peninsula||HSK||04-Feb-20||15-Feb-20||12||Sold Out||$12,995||$14,995||$15,495||Limited||$16,995||$19,595||Limited|
|Crossing the Antarctic Circle||ISK||10-Feb-20||24-Feb-20||15||Limited||$15,495||$16,995||$17,995||Sold Out||$19,995||$22,795||Limited|
|Antarctic Peninsula In-Depth||HSK||14-Feb-20||28-Feb-20||15||Limited||$15,495||$16,995||$17,595||Limited||$19,995||$22,795||Limited|
|Falklands, South Georgia & Antarctica||ISK||23-Feb-20||13-Mar-20||20||$14,295||$16,995||$18,995||$19,695||Limited||$21,995||$24,595||Limited|
|Antarctic Peninsula Whale Science Voyage||HSK||27-Feb-20||11-Mar-20||14||$9,995||$14,295||$16,295||$16,795||Limited|
Please Note: The November 2, 2019 departures embark in Puerto Madryn and disembark in Ushuaia.
(All other departures embark and disembark in Ushuaia)
Sign up at time of booking – space is extremely limited.
Camping is not available on all departures.
A limited number of twin cabins may be sold for single occupancy at 1.7 times the twin rate.
Penthouse & Veranda suites cannot be booked as a share option for single travelers.
In addition to the free internet access available on the computers in the ship’s library, all passengers will receive 100 minutes of Wi-Fi access for use on their personal device.
Cruise Price Includes:
- One night hotel accommodation in embarkation city (Ushuaia) with breakfast.
- Transfer from airport in embarkation city
- Transfer from group hotel to ship for embarkation
- Group transfer from ship to the airport following disembarkation
- Shipboard accommodations
- All scheduled Landings / excursions
- All meals onboard
- Coffee/tea 24 hours daily
- Welcome/Farewell cocktail
- House wine / beer / soft drink with dinner
- Expedition jacket (yours to keep)
- A pair of boots for use during the voyage
- WiFi from the public computers in the library
- 100 minute WiFi card (for use on your personal devices)
- Daily international news service
- All port fees
Cruise Price Excludes:
- Any airfare or travel expenses associated with arrival in Ushuaia
- Transfer from airport to group hotel, unless arriving on Day 1 of the itinerary
- Pre or post voyage expenses in Ushuaia
- Laundry and personal expenses incurred on board
- Alcohol and soft drinks onboard (except as listed above in inclusions)
- Onboard communication charges such as outgoing phone calls, WiFi from personal devices in excess of the 100 minutes provided
- Staff gratuities of USD 12 per person per day.
Booking Hotlines: For all queries, please write to email@example.com or call +91 8447970708
Office Hours: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Monday to Saturday)
Office Address: G 39 Pawan House, Middle Circle Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001, INDIA